Enid Eye was founded by Stan Miller M.D. in 1967, and we are the only full-time ophthalmic surgeons in northwest Oklahoma.
Education is very important, which is why we stress this in conversations with
you, our patient. Our practice is based on the philosophy of providing quality comprehensive vision care. Our eye doctors are specialists in adult and children eye care. We happily serve the Enid and northwest Oklahoma region.
Our highly skilled Ophthalmologists, Optometrists and Eye Team Members assure outstanding service
our in-depth knowledge and experience.
At ENIDEYE, INC., we believe that your vision is one of the most precious things that you have.
We also use the highest level of technological advancements to care for the health of your eyes. We are constantly concerned with preventing and treating
glaucoma, cataracts, macular degeneration, and many other eye
We offer outpatient surgeries through the Surgery Center of Enid.
Largest eye group in northwest Oklahoma. No referral required unless specified by your insurance.
• Enid Eye has 3 ophthalmologists and 2 optometrists on staff.
• Affiliation with Surgery Center of Enid
• In office laser surgery
• Diagnostic capabilities
• Contacts and glasses fittings
• Routine eye exams
• Cataract and glaucoma surgery offered
• Multifocal implants/Toric implants offered
• Bundled payments with deductible free surgery options with Health Choice, Zero Card, Kimpton group et al
• In-office retina specialists and pediatric ophthalmologists available for consultation on monthly basis
• Most insurances accepted
• Our doctors are trained in cataract surgery, macular degeneration treatment, glaucoma management using medication and surgical interventions, management of corneal diseases, management of conditions related to diabetes, and oculoplastics procedures.
• Credit options available through CareCredit
• We offer pediatric and retina services by subspecialists in our clinic
• We offer keratoconic contact lens fittings.
Our doctors provide the highest quality of care while using the most advanced practices and technology. We are committed to meeting your eyecare needs in a compassionate and respectful environment.
Enid Eye has been serving northwest Oklahoma for over 50 years, and we perform eye surgery such as cataract removal, glaucoma surgery, eyelid lifts, as well as intravitreal injections for complications related to diabetic eye disease and macular degeneration.
Our doctors see patients with eye-related issues such as cataracts, glaucoma, diabetes, macular degeneration, dry eyes, and eyelid problems. You do not need a referral from another physician or an optometrist to be seen, and we are happy to see "walk-ins" when our schedules permit. Call today to schedule your appointment!